Sunday, March 3, 2013

Style Over 50: 2013 Swimsuit Trends

Longitude White Carnaby Plus Size Surplice Swimsuit

I like to look at swimsuits in March; it gets me excited about all things summery. I am, however, a little reluctant to post about latest swimwear trends on Flattering50. For one thing, the only place I could imagine wearing many of this year's swimsuit designs is in my worst nightmares. And, then, there’s the problem with visuals--most swimsuit models are, well, young bathing beauties. Hmm--what to do? Will the Flattering50 reader allow me to share some of the trends with photos of young women with--for the most part--realistic body shapes? Well, that’s what I’ve tried to do in this post on 2013 swimsuits for women over 50. Several of the swimsuits are on sale right now, like Longitude White Carnaby Plus Size Surplice Swimsuit (was $99, now $69.99) above from Shop Swimsuits ForAll.com. By the by, Swim4All is offering Free Shipping + An Extra 30% off SITEWIDE this Memorial Day Weekend with code MDW.

To view more 2013 swimsuits for women over50, click...
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment