Monday, January 14, 2013

Favorites Over 50: Shopping in New York City



Last Thursday was unseasonably warm--in the mid-40s--for New York City. Not exactly flip-flip weather (although I saw a young woman flip-flopping down Broadway), but a great day for walking and people watching. A friend and I spent the day catching up on each other's news over lunch and wandering the city streets. We poked our heads into shops with impressive winter sales as well as dropped by a few of our favorite shopping haunts. I thought about writing a post on my favorite city shopping destinations, but quickly realized how difficult it would be to come up with a short list. So...I've put together a list that gives a "taste" of what I love about shopping in Manhattan. Click "Read More" below to continue.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment