Monday, January 28, 2013

Style Over 50: New Day, New Outfit

I admit to falling under the spell of resolutions at the start of a new year. I like the idea of setting a goal or two, encouraging myself to try something new. The idea of resolving to change things a bit supports what’s become one of my favorite over 50 notions. The notion: If you want to slow down time, you’ve got to make each day a little different from the day before.

My 2013 resolutions aren’t huge; “baby step” changes work best for me. This year, I want to start playing the piano again. I also want to be friendlier; being cynical over 50 is such a bore. And, lastly, I want to style each day’s outfit in a new way, avoiding repeat outfits for as long as possible. Gulp. To read more about my 2013 Style Resolution, click "Read More" below...
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment